Monday, January 17, 2011

Salty Sweet Snack

Last night I was trying to come up with a good idea for a quick and easy snack/treat for my kids. As I was rummaging through my cupboards I found some rolos and remembered something my friend had made for our cookie exchange last month. This is super easy and it was Conan's favorite 'cookie' from the whole exchange, so I knew that I could not go wrong.

I am not sure if this has a name but I call it a salty sweet snack because it is that perfect blend of salty/sweet.

Ingredients:
Pretzels
Rolos
Pecans

I spread my pretzels out on a baking sheet and then topped them with Rolos. I stuck them in a warm oven for about 3 minutes just to soften them up a bit. Then I place a pecan on top of them. Let them cool and enjoy.

 Here are the pretzels, all in a single layer.
 With the Rolos on top. I only made how many rolos where in the bag.
And this is where I squished the pecan on top of them. 

Seriously does it get much easier than this?! Hope that you all have a great holiday and you get to do something fun!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...