Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Star Light Star Bright HST's

 I did it! And I could not be happier! For the quilt a long this week we were sewing and trimming our HST's. It was a little confusing at first, as I tried to figure out how I needed to get these into piles, but I figured it out and then got to sewing.

And here are all the HST's for each of my nine squares:
And of course the trimmings. Holy cow this took F.O.R.E.V.E.R.  But I love how great the quilt comes together when everything is the same size!! So I endured and finished!
Looking at of this makes me think of the Denver Broncos . . .

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. Way to endure through all of that trimming. It really does allow everything to come together nice when it is all trimmed up :) And yes, totally the denver bronco's. Love that pile of trim :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...