Friday, March 7, 2014

Aurifil March Block

I really am liking this block a month thing. I have plenty of time to get them done - even though I usually finish my block within the first week. Here is my block for March:
I had originally used a skinny red strip, where the light blue one is, but it just blended right into my outside border. So I unpicked it switched it out for a blue one. And I love the result.

I tried to take a picture of all my blocks together, but we rarely see the sun these past few days and so this was the best I could get.
And I think my kids have used my camera a little too much, there is stuff in my pictures that is an indication of a dirty lens.
We got another couple of inches of snow yesterday and today there was no school, so we are having a lazy day and an early start to our relaxing weekend!

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to burn fat then you absolutely need to start following this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs joined together to provide keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, price-efficient, and delicious.

    From their launch in January 2019, 100's of clients have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...