Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fantastic Friday #8

Can you believe that it is Friday already! I cannot believe that this month is almost over! Where has the time gone! I have been so busy this week. I spent pretty much all day Wednesday working on some bridesmaids dresses, then on Thursday I had a hair appointment in the morning and Conan had a work event all afternoon. And for Friday . . . yep, I will be sewing some more dresses!

Last weeks party was awesome we had so many fun projects shared.But today's party is all about you and what you have all been working on this week! I cannot wait to see what you will all share with us this week. I get so much inspiration from all of you! I have not had a chance to visit all of the links from last week, but I am working on it! This week the one that caught my eye was these fantastic Drop Cloth Curtains made by Inspiring Creativeness. I love these. I have plans to make some for my living room - hopefully sooner rather than later. And look at that cute lamp that she has as well, just beautiful!

Grab a button to let everyone know that you have been featured here!

Iron Violet Designs

Now onto our party for this week. Let's see what you all have been up to this week, and link your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! I enjoy comments because it makes me feel like someone is actually reading what I write! ;)
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, the more the merrier!
Iron Violet Designs

Let's get started:


Pin It! \

4 comments:

  1. Jen - Thanks for featuring my curtains!! They were so much fun to do!! Please be sure to let me know when you make your's and post pictures!! I'd love to see them!!

    Hugs ~~ Suz
    inspiringcreativeness.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE VOTING IS OPEN, AND YOU ARE IN THE RUNNING, SO GO CHECK OUT THE POLL, GRAB YOUR FINALIST BUTTON, AND GET TO VOTING! HERE IS THE LINK!

    http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/02/voting-for-best-of-february-2011-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm planning on doing dropcloth curtains too! I just LOVE that idea! I've now seen them on a few blogs. I just need to paint my walls pumpkin first. Yes, I'm daring myself to do this bold color! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...