Thursday, December 23, 2010

True Love

This post has nothing to do with crafting, sewing or cooking. It does have a little bit to do with decorating - if you consider decorating my unfinished basement. But I am just so excited about it I decided to share my excitement with all of you.

Rather this post has everything to do with true love, and a great run.

When Conan was trying to decide what to get me for Christmas, he told me that he was getting me something that I would use until it died. So I started thinking about everything that I use. Secretly I hoped that it was a treadmill because I really dislike running in the snow and cold every morning.

He had to tell me early because I was the one who had to sign for it when it came. And Conan does love me because I got this great treadmill: (yes those are storage totes in front of it, we got one of the car DVD players and put on them because a bare wall was awesome to look at while running.)
 Now I do not have to get up early every morning to run before he goes to work and I have to get the kids ready for school. I can run just about anytime I want. Usually it still is in the early morning because that is just when it works, and why mess with what works?!

Yes this man truly loves me and knows what I love. Even though he does use it every so often.
Merry Early Christmas to me! What early Christmas presents have you got or given?
Pin It! \

2 comments:

  1. oh how nice:) I'm glad you are enjoying your early Christmas gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the fancy get-up!!! How fun for you! I love that he had to tell you since you were going to have to sign for it. ;) Seriously, that is so awesome! I'm wishing you many, many happy miles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...