Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Purple Baby Quilt

In my preparing for the upcoming move I have been cleaning out stuff, and trying to finish a few projects as well. The finishing of projects is not going so well, but I did finish this quilt.
I had the top almost all done, but I did not have a need for a purple baby blanket. So it sat in the pile. But while I was talking to my friend about her t-shirt quilt this somehow came up and she wanted it. So I quilted it up and sold it to her. 

This is the first time that I did a 'pieced' back. I really only sewed a strip down the one side because I could not find anymore matching purple. But I really like how it turned out!
I also made up a cute little tag - nothing fancy, just a little iron on with twill ribbon. But I like it and she thought it was a good idea.
Anyway, now I am on to more cleaning out and dr. visits this week!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...