Friday, March 7, 2014

Aurifil March Block

I really am liking this block a month thing. I have plenty of time to get them done - even though I usually finish my block within the first week. Here is my block for March:
I had originally used a skinny red strip, where the light blue one is, but it just blended right into my outside border. So I unpicked it switched it out for a blue one. And I love the result.

I tried to take a picture of all my blocks together, but we rarely see the sun these past few days and so this was the best I could get.
And I think my kids have used my camera a little too much, there is stuff in my pictures that is an indication of a dirty lens.
We got another couple of inches of snow yesterday and today there was no school, so we are having a lazy day and an early start to our relaxing weekend!

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...