Monday, March 31, 2014

Finished Star Light Star Bright Quilt

 I consider the finishing of this quilt a major feat! March has not been my families month as we moved from one sickness to another, it was rough. And I did not get much sewing in. But This last week we finally took a turn for the better and I was able to get in and finish this quilt top!
 And I just love how it looks, so bright and fun! And it has a more boy friendly feel than most of my quilts! It is huge, I had a hard time taking a picture of it that really does it justice!
But this might be my last project for a while as we are up to move again this summer! I could not be happier! North Dakota is cold, cold and cold. And today we have a snow day because of a blizzard. But our next assignment is California! yippee!! So I am cleaning stuff out and trying to get organized as this all goes down in just about 2 months!

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

7 comments:

  1. Jen, it is absolutely fantastic!! I love how it turned out!! The navy background just makes all of that wonderful orange pop!! Love everything about it. Way to push through and get it finishes, especially dealing with the sick household. It is wonderful, a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, I love it and the "boy" feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! pertandingan yang sangat seru dari meron dan wala untuk anda yang mau menonton silahkan klik disini!
    dan dapatkan seputar sabung ayam hanya di sini http://www.sateayam.co
    http://taruhanayamonline.tinyblogging.com/Sejarah-sabung-ayam-di-bermacam-kota-di-indonesia-14550399

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beberapa Tips Memenangkan Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Sudah Terbukti Diikutin Dengan Banyak Orang Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bakarayam330033.blogspot.com/2018/08/tipe-taji-dalam-kompetisi-beradu-ayam.html/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...