Friday, May 13, 2011

Fantastic Friday #19

Yea! Blogger is back up, and my house is clean as well. Conan will be so impressed when he comes home from work today. However, I am missing the post that I did yesterday.  . .

Last week's party was a little bit small, but there were some great ideas linked up. My favorite were these onsies that Oxford impressions made. They are super cute and a great idea for a baby gift. I have a friend who just had twin boys, and I have been trying to decide what to give to her, now I have the perfect gift. She even made some that were flowers, which will work for girls. I am thinking that I might make up a few for both gender to have on hand.

Grab a button to let everyone know that you were featured!

Iron Violet Designs

Now without further ado it is time for you to share everything Fantastic that you have been working on this week! Share with us your latest and greatest stuff and start linking your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, I like followers - it makes me feel good. But I won't delete your link if you don't.
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! Everyone needs a little comment love!
Iron Violet Designs


Let's get started:
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...