Friday, May 20, 2011

Fantastic Friday #20

I don't know about all of you, but this week has been a little bit crazy! Yesterday was our last day of school, so I have been up to the school just about everyday for one of the kids! And now the chaos reigns supreme at our house! I am in the planning stages of some awesome summer activities for them. I am not sure if I will post as much this summer because I want to spend time with my kids and enjoy them while they are still little - I will try to get a post or two up a week. But I am not sure how my crafting time will be. Ahhh, the joys of summer! Of course we will still have our Fantastic party every Friday!!!!

On to our party! Last weeks party was great, a little small, but I blame blogger for that because it was down half the day. But, there were so many great ideas out there! I did not get a chance to comment on all of them, but I did visit the links! And I had such a hard time choosing one to feature! I cannot believe the stuff that you all have been working on!
I did choose this awesome Art Activity Wall by a Girl in Air. This is just the coolest thing that I have seen! I know my little boys would love to have something like this anywhere in our house! And she give great instructions on how to make this yourself! While you are there, check out everything else that she has made! She has some great ideas!

Grab a button to let everyone know that you were featured!

Iron Violet Designs

Now without further ado it is time for you to share everything Fantastic that you have been working on this week! Share with us your latest and greatest stuff and start linking your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, I like followers - it makes me feel good. But I won't delete your link if you don't.
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! Everyone needs a little comment love!
Iron Violet Designs


Let's get started:

Pin It! \

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have found your link party! I'm your newest follower! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen...

    Thank you so much for the feature!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...