Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Shopping - DONE!

 This past week I finished all of my Christmas shopping! It is glorious! I did most of it online this year because I live way too far away from any stores and when ever I go to them I always have a couple of kids with me. Now I just have to wait for all of them to show up! And I get to enjoy the rest of the holiday season without worrying about who still needs what!
This year I actually made our presents look cute! Instead of using a sharpie and just writing on them to/from I used my cricut and cut out letters for each of my kids, then taped that letter on the front of their package.
I love how simple and clean it looks. And notice that backwards J? My littlest was helping my husband wrap my present and he was in charge of taping the J on. He was so excited to help that My husband just let him do it his way!

I hope that you are all enjoying this wonderful holiday season!

Enjoy!


Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...