Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Taking care of business

I want to apologize to all of you that there was no Fantastic Friday last week. We went out of town one last time before school starts - which is next week for us - and there was internet reception, but it was slow.

Slow internet + Jen on vacation = no Fantastic Friday.

I basically just enjoyed some quality time with my family and it was super laid back and nice - except when I got sick.

Also I have decided that I am not going to do Fantastic Friday anymore. There are a bunch of reasons behind this, the top tow are that no one is really clicking on the links and giving you any traffic, I don't make any money on this blog and I cannot afford to spend any extra money on linky tools.

Those are the main reasons, but I also feel like I need to be spending more time with my family and less on my blog. I know there are those of you out there who are able to 'do it all' but I am not one of those. I need to enjoy my kids while they are young and want to spend time with me.

I will still be posting about my sewing and craft projects, but I might not be on here all the time. I appreciate your understanding here, and I do have a beautiful quilt to show you hopefully tomorrow!
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. I understand. I was actually just coming to link up. Enjoy your family. BTW you are always welcome to link your quilts up at Bacon Time, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...