Thursday, December 29, 2011

No more thread!

 I have been sewing like crazy lately trying to get a bunch of stuff done before the end of the year, and then this happened:
Now I am one of those people who usually have 2-3 extra spools of thread laying around close to my desk and then another one down in the basement on the quilting frame. But not this time. I am not sure what happened, but this is all the thread I have left! I have even used up my last bobbin as well!

And it would happen that all of my kids have been playing very well together and I have been able to sew a couple of hours a day - but now I cannot.

I am in the middle of this Christmas present for my sister - yes I am late, but I was shooting for the end of the year.

I came across the blog Sew Kind of Wonderful through pinterest, and I bought her curved ruler. It came with a free table runner pattern and that is what I am making for my sister. She is extremely talented and you will not regret checking out her blog!

Tomorrow I am heading out and buying 5 or 6 spools of thread! Unfortunately I have the rest of the day to kill; I guess my house will get clean! Hope you are all enjoying your Holidays!
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. I like the table runner! Can't wait to see it in my living room! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...