Monday, January 2, 2012

A.G. Photoshoot

 Sometimes looking at the photos of my projects, you may wonder if I can even take good pictures at all. Even I wonder sometimes!

Guess what, I can! Well at least these pictures make me think I can.

And here is some proof of this said talent.

My dear friend wanted some photos to send out in her Christmas cards and I helped her out. 

It does help that her family is super cute and easy to photograph!
I used some actions from Pioneer Woman to alter a few of these photos, and give them a little bit of a boost and a touch of professionalism. And I just love how they turned out!
Maybe I just take crappy pictures of 'things' and better pictures of people. But don't worry I won't let it get to my head!

I hope that you are all having a great start to the new year. I am putting the finishing touches on a few quilts and hope to share them with you soon!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...