Monday, January 30, 2012

Monster High

Here is the finished version of my skull blanket that I made for a friend. Her daughter loves Monster High and is getting a room makeover for her birthday. I was lucky enough to be able to make the blanket!

It was not that hard, until I started to sew with the backing fabric. It stretched and moved around everywhere! It was not the easiest thing to work with.

On the back I had a little bit of extra fabric and so I put a small little skull.

My daughter loved this quilt. She really wants me to make one like this for her! What girl would not want something like this?!

I should have some more quilts to show you - if I get pics taken - I just finished up two here today!

Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...