Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sugar Snow Quilt

Lately I am having a hard time trying to decide if Instagram is a good thing or a bad thing. I love it because I can share a photo of what I am doing and a quick description and it takes only a minute or two. And I can see what others are making so easily and quickly. But at the same time it makes me not want to blog because it takes so long and requires more work. But I have decided that I will persevere and keep blogging. Because really it is where I am able to share more and really get to know you.

Today I have a quilt that I am in love with!! But I have run out of background fabric. I have made all the star blocks on this quilt with fabric from my stash, and some leftover solid - now I just have to get some more solid to finish it.

This is what it is supposed to look like. It is called the Sugar Snow quilt from the Vintage Quilt Revival book. If you are on the fence about that book, you should just go ahead and get it you will not regret it. It is filled with all sorts of goodness!!
Here are my blocks so far. I obviously need more fabric to finish them.
I love the color turquoise, and I decided that I would also use the color of the year with it 'orchid'. I will be ordering some fabric next week - then it will be onto finishing this beauty up!

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...