I didn't want to use any of the fabrics that she suggested because none of them were really something that I loved, and I am trying to not buy fabric. So I went through my stash and found a couple of orange prints, and then I caved a bought a few more orange ones to come up with these nine:
I am going to do a navy background fabric because I am trying to make this quilt a little more boy friendly. Yes there is flowers in there, but only that one print. There is one other, but there are more dots than flowers on it so I am not counting it! I like the contrast of the dark navy with the bright oranges.