Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fabric Love

Happy Labor Day weekend! How did it get to be almost September?! But anyway, Conan has to work this weekend - but the world will be safer because of it. So what do I do - check out the sale at my local quilt shop, which is not too local, but works for me.

They were having a sale on fat quarters, so I picked up a couple, not sure what I am going to do with them, but I like them, and that is what matters!

Then I also found this 'scientific' fabric. My oldest has a quilt that was not made by mom, and that is a crime apparently! He has been asking me to make him a quilt. I don't know what I am going to do yet, but this fabric screams his name, so I got a yard of it and we will see what we do with it!
I also got a pack of hexi's. I love some of the stuff that I see on Pinterest made with these and have been wanting to make something to give them a try, and so I splurged and picked up a bundle.
I also have been sewing a lot, this quilt along that I did made we want to finish up some of those WIP I have floating around. So stay tuned and I will get around to sharing them!

I hope that you all have an relaxing long weekend!!

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...