Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Camera Strap Cover

I have seen these camera straps all over and I love them. I had to make one for myself, so I rummaged through my fabric scraps and found this red stripe. It was some leftover binding from a past project and was the perfect size! I went and bought some soft minky fabric to match and got started. It was so quick and easy! And I only spent a dollar on it, and I have enough red left to make another strap or something little. :) I love projects like that. I added the ruffle to make it fun and it just completes the look. I did not sew this right onto my camera, because I like the idea of taking it off and changing it when I get bored or what a different one.
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I need to make me one of those.

    -Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...