Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Cards

I have to admit, I used to never really send out Christmas cards. But times have changed. Now I love to send out cards. This year I did something a little different then normal. I am addicted to Photoshop, I love what it can do and so I made my family's cards with it this year. Well at least the picture part of it. I did make some handmade cards to send with the pictures. I made 3 different variations in trying to find the one that fit with us perfectly. Here they are: (the picture obviously goes in the blank square)


I sized them down to post on here, so some of them are a little bit blurry. (I am still not the greatest at these things.)  They are all 4x6 so I can go and get them printed anywhere and they will fit nicely inside the envelope.

And here is the card that I will send along with our picture. I used a new edge die cut by Tim Holtz - I love the way it turned out!

 Which digital card would you choose to add your family picture to? And which edge cut on the cards is your favorite?

Linking up to:Free for all, Motivate me Monday,
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. That card is just perfect! I love everything about it!

    Thanks for linking up to the Free for All party!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...