Monday, November 15, 2010

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

 Can I tell you how much I love a good cookie - well I love a good cookie. I got this recipe from a friend about 4 years ago and it is still one of my favorites! Conan likes it too because there are a lot of chocolate chips and chocolate chunks in it. When my friend gave me the recipe I had to cut it in half because it made a ton of cookies. Maybe when all my boys are teenagers I will need the full recipe, but for now half works great because it is not too much.  (I don't use a scoop for my cookies, I just put them all on the tray a little bit messy).
 Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1 C brown sugar
1 C white sugar
1 C butter - I always use butter, no margarine
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 hershey's bar grated up
2 C flour
21/2 C oat flour - I blend up my oats in the blender to get the flour
1 bag of chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars together, add eggs and vanilla and beat well. Mix all dry ingredients together in separate bowl and then add to egg/butter mixture. Add chocolate and mix again. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. (9 is perfect for us). Let cool 2 minutes on pan and then move to wire rack.
They are really puffy when you first take them out of the oven, which is why it is important to let them cool a little bit before moving them.
Enjoy with milk, or just by themselves, which is the way I like them! :)

I am linking up here:
Recipes Of A Cheapskate
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...