Friday, March 4, 2011

Fantastic Friday #9

This has been a crazy busy week for me, but then again when is it not! But it is Friday again and that means time to showcase you and all of the things that you have been working on this week! At last weeks party there was so much inspiration, I loved looking through all of the linking and finding fun ideas that I will have to try later.
 One that really stood out to me was this beautiful bookcase by Liberty Original. This would pit perfectly in my girls room! And it sure beats the basket that we use right now! I especially love the accents that she added - just beautiful! You should check out her blog - I love looking at everything that she makes.

Grab a button to let everyone know that you have been featured here!

Iron Violet Designs

Now onto our party for this week. Let's see what you all have been up to this week, and link your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! I enjoy comments because it makes me feel like someone is actually reading what I write! ;)
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, the more the merrier!
Iron Violet Designs

Let's get started:


Pin It! \

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Here's to a wonderful party with lots of fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my bookshelf!! I had so much fun making it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen! for hosting and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...