Do you all remember those bridesmaids dresses I have been making? Well we are having to totally scrap one because it is just not working for one of the girls. I was a little bummed that I could not make this workout, because I really want these girls to be happy with what I make for them. So after being bummed for a little while I decided that I needed to do a project that worked out. One that I did not mess up.
I decided that I would finish that quilt that I posted about last week here, and I had to unpick. This way I not only make something successfully, but I also fix something that I already ruined. And can I tell you, I loved it! It was so easy to sew together. The seams are not perfect - and I blame that on the fact that I had to unpick it, it is definitely not my sewing talent! ;) hahaha!