Friday, May 27, 2011

Fantastic Friday #21

It is Friday, and I am on my way traveling yesterday and today, so I have no features - I will do two features next week.

Let's just get started with our link party!

Rules:
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, I like followers - it makes me feel good. But I won't delete your link if you don't.
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! Everyone needs a little comment love!
Iron Violet Designs


Let's get started:
Pin It! \

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party! I am your newest follower.
    Made By Meech

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!

    Cara

    http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much again for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...