Monday, May 16, 2011

Nutter Butter Balls

 When I saw these a few weeks ago at my link party I immediately knew that I was going to make these. It wasn't one of those things where you think 'oh, these would be great.' It was more of 'I am heading to the store to get the ingredients to make these now!'

However, after I had the ingredients it did take me a little while to make them - which is why I am posting about them now!
Here are the simple ingredients:
nutter butters
cream cheese
melting chocolate - I used chocolate chips because my grocery store does not carry melting chocolate and I did not want to run all over town!

Run your nutter butters through your food processor until crumbs. Then add the cream cheese and mix it all together really well. Shape into balls and freeze. Then melt your chocolate and cover the nutter butter balls with it and ENJOY!!

These are seriously to die for, they are so good and oh so bad for you! But I love them! I mean anything with peanut butter and chocolate is seriously a winner in my book!

There is no school here today so I am keeping this short and sweet. Hope you all have a great day!
Pin It! \

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! I did this same thing using Oreo's.. so good! Never thought about nutter butter cookies thanks for posting!

    Deanna
    http://deelitefulcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I am gonna make some for my family, we are huge peanut butter and chocolate fans:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...