Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

 Happy late Mother's Day to all you mother's out there! I hope that you all had a relaxing and enjoyable day. I sure enjoyed my day!

I wanted to show you the Mother's Day cards that I made, and also some that my friend made. One thing I love about this design is that you can change the sentiment and you have a different card - super cute and easy!

I made the pink and yellow one for all the mother's in my life. I made the flowers out of tissue paper. I punched circles - about 6-10 sheets at a time. Then I glued one on at a time. This is best with glue dots - less mess. Then when I had about4-5 of them on there I crinkled the edges up to give it a little bit dimension. I totally got this idea from Martha, just so you know. ;)

Here is the similar card that my friend made. She wanted to do a circle one because she wanted everything to fit into this circle container that her and her kids made cookies to put in. What mom would not love to get a cute card and cookies from her grandkids!?
 I am keeping it short today because I have to get a ton of laundry done, and everything else. But check back tomorrow for an awesome giveaway I will be having!
Pin It! \

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and simple!! Thanks for linking up at Make Something Mondays!!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the flowers. Thanks so much for linking up.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...