Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A few Works in Progress

Do you ever just feel like you have a few projects and are never getting ahead on them?!

Well I have just a few of them - and I have been trying to make some real progress on them! Here are 3 of the ones on the top of my list right now.

This one I have had in the works for about 3 years -yes 3 years. It is a very scrappy quilt and so I have been collecting just the right fabrics to use. But I finally just decided to use what I have and get this quilt done! 
Now I have all the blocks done for it - just need to sew them together!

This one I actually just started. I had a jelly roll of yellow/gray/blacks and decided to finally use it!
This last one was another jelly roll that I had. I am really trying to use what I have and not buy any extra fabric - it is really hard!!!
All of these quilts have some great potential! I will be sure and share if I ever make any more progress on them!
Pin It! \

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am using the same yellow black and white jelly rolld right now to make a table runner! How fun! Your stuff is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blocks, what is that last one? I really like the look of that block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a whole room full of knitting WIPs :). These blocks all look great!! Pretty fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...