Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another T-shirt Quilt

I seem to be known as the sewing lady around here. Whenever anyone needs anything fixed or sewn they come to me. Right now these T-shirt memory quilts seem to be really big. I made a ton of them before I left Colorado.

This one was a simple one. She was just going to use it as a throw on the couch, and so the size was not that big of deal. I tried to cut all the shirts 12 x 12 inch square, but some of those fitted female shirts are a little smaller. But she had some bigger logo ones that made up for it.
I know I am not the best photographer or my projects, but everytime I tried to take a picture of this quilt my kids wanted to lay on it. I have around a dozen of pictures with my kids on this quilt. Here is Thing #5, in all his glory. I just loved it so much I had to share!
Have a great day!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...