Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Quilt Along

I have taken a big step here, I have decided to participate in a quilt a long.

This is the first time that I have ever done one of these, I am a little bit nervous because I really want to keep it to their schedule because they are giving away some awesome prizes, but I hope that mine does not get in the way!

I found this quilt-a-long over at Happy Quilting. The pattern is called Star Surround, and I love it!

I was going to use some of the fabrics that they offered, but I just did not love them. And for me to stick with this project I really wanted to love the fabrics.

So I did some fabric browsing, that was fun! but I settled on these fabrics:

I got them from Southern Fabric, and I love them. very fast service and friendly. They come from the line Aviary 2 - Lilac by Joel Dewberry. I just love the rich deep purple with the green and aqua.
I am going to use the green wood print for the background - I hope that turns out well!

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...