Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Christmas Table Runner

I set a goal for myself for this year: give 100% handmade.

I usually do about 50/50, but this year I wanted to step it up a notch and we never know about the future of Conan's job and so I am trying to save more for that just in case - or a house. ;)

I figured if I wanted to do this I need to start thinking about Christmas right now. This post could go right along with my Christmas in July Quilt I shared last week!

I am making a Christmas table runner for a sweet friend of mine. Here is what I have so far:

I am trying to decide what to do now: do I add a border and if so what color? Or just leave it as is? Decisions!

I am also cutting fabric like crazy, I am cutting out my super hero fabric and the fabric for the quilt along, and cutting the worst part of quilting in my mind - I would rather do anything else!!

Enjoy!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...