Friday, July 8, 2011

Fantastic Friday #26

It is Friday!! We have had a super busy week here, with the festivities of the 4th and then just out and about doing stuff. It has been great. And we have actually got a little bit a cooler weather this week! It has been nice, even though I got caught in a storm during my run yesterday.

Last week's party was a little bit small, but I think it was because of the holiday weekend. There was a lot of great stuff shared though. I loved looking at the creativity that is out there.
I chose to feature this IPad pouch tutorial, but the Suburbs Mama. I love that she knew what she wanted and then she made it herself! Way to go!

Grab a button and lets get onto the party! I decided to try something new this week. I have seen those 'like' things on other linky parties, and thought I would give it a try. I will feature the one that was 'liked' the most and the one I choose next week!
Iron Violet Designs
Rules:
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, I like followers - it makes me feel good. But I won't delete your link if you don't.
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! Everyone needs a little comment love!
Iron Violet Designs


Let's get started:
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...