Friday, July 22, 2011

Fantastic Friday #28

It is Friday! I have been busy helping a friend this week with some designs on her living room wall. I just took the pictures and I will have a post about it hopefully next week. Her mom owns an antique shop and she came across some great stuff, you will love it!

There was lots of great stuff last week, thanks to all who linked up. I did not get a chance to visit all the links, it just seems like summer gets so busy around here. I really loved these wood dice from The 36th Avenue.
When I read her tutorial I loved them, she also shared a game that they played with them on her blog. My kids would totally love doing something like that.

Grab a button and lets get onto the party!


Iron Violet Designs
Rules:
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, I like followers - it makes me feel good. But I won't delete your link if you don't.
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! Everyone needs a little comment love!
Iron Violet Designs


Let's get started:
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link up, you are always welcome to link up at bacon time too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...