Friday, July 15, 2011

Fantastic Friday #27

Oh, to be 27 again . . . anyway, this has been a week. I have a project that is almost finished - well it was finished until one piece fell and broke! So now it is back to almost. I apologize that I have not gotten much up on here this week - but I hope to have something good for you next week.

Even though I have not had much success in finishing projects, you all shared some great stuff at last week's party! I loved looking through all the links - especially when it was pouring rain and I just sat in bed looking at your creations!

I decided against the 'likes' feature because no one used it last time. Instead I will share the one that got the most views. Which was this awesome bedroom redo by Jessica at My World Made by Hand. I just love the duvet cover! I could totally have a room like this!

Grab a button and lets get onto the party!

Iron Violet Designs
Rules:
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, I like followers - it makes me feel good. But I won't delete your link if you don't.
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! Everyone needs a little comment love!
Iron Violet Designs


Let's get started:
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...