Friday, April 8, 2011

Fantastic Friday #14

IT"S FRIDAY!!!!

I have spent a ridiculous amount of time on the internet this week. Thing #5 has been getting over being sick, and just wanted me to hold him . . . all the time!! So I was not able to get much done, but I did find a lot of cool stuff and my list to make is pretty big right now! Please tell me I am not the only one who has a mile long list! :) Today we are supposed to have some warm weather so I am hoping to get some outside stuff done, and maybe a little bit of painting!

Last weeks party was great, there were so many fun creations out there. You guys continually amaze me with your talents. This week I chose to feature Carrie over at Fine & Handy for this awesome makeover with paint. She had this great crown - I just love the fleur-de-lis on it - and it was a little so, so to start with and then she painted, sanded, and had a new beautiful crown container! I just love the way it looks! Carrie is super talented and had a great blog, I have featured her before here, you should go and check her out! 

Grab a button to let everyone know that you have been featured here!

Iron Violet Designs

Now for the real reason you are all here - to share everything Fantastic that you have been working on this week! Share with us your latest and greatest stuff and start linking your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs,I would love to reach 200 followers in the next week, spread the word!!


*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! I enjoy comments because it makes me feel like someone is actually reading what I write! ;)

Iron Violet Designs


Let's get started:






Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...