Saturday, April 2, 2011

Feature from Fantastic Friday

Okay, now that yesterday is over, and I got a good nights sleep things are starting to look a little bit better. I was able to go through all of the links and you guys are awesome! Wow is all I have to say, there is some serious talent out there. I am just glad that you all chose to share it will everyone.

But I have chosen to feature Vanessa from Lella Boutique. I must preface this that I like things that are a little bit out of the ordinary. You know not like everyone else on the block. (However, I do a lot of copying - but it is with my own twist right?) Anyway, she made this great bouquet for her front door. This is not a wreath it is a bouquet - pretty dang cool right! I have thought of making one of those and bought most of the supplies, but I love how she did this. So simple and stunning. I think as soon as the kids get back to school I will be making mine up!

Go and check her out, she gives a great tutorial so you can make one yourself! Grab a featured button Vanessa, and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! I hope that you all have a great weekend - the weather is fabulous here, I hope that it is for all of you too!

Iron Violet Designs
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...