Monday, April 25, 2011

My bella

Usually on Mondays I will put up a recipe, but I have not really made anything out of the ordinary this week and so I do not have anything to share. But I will share what I have been making . . . cards!

This month seems to be the month for birthdays. I have made 4 different cards and had 2 birthday's within my own house. Needless to say I am glad that this month is almost over!

Thing #3 had a party last weekend, and these are the invites that I made for it. I got this new stamp set, Party this way, from Stampin' Up, and I love it. It has been perfect for all these birthdays.
For all of my friends I made these bella cards. I just love these bellas! Stampin Bella has some great images. They are super cute and they have some that are funny or serious. And really I just wish that I looked as good as these bellas do!

I colored them using my watercolor pencils - that way you get a smooth look and no pencil lines.
I had already depleted my stash of birthday cards, so I made a few extra so that I am ready for the next couple of birthdays.

I have got a thousand things to do today, so I hope that you all have a great Monday!
Pin It! \

2 comments:

  1. Very nice cards! I really like the birthday invite design - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute girlie cards! Love the balloon style too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...