Monday, April 18, 2011

Kids Can Cook

I hope that you all had a great weekend. Ours was busy, but enjoyable. Today I am sharing something with you that you have probably already seen around blog land, but they are super cute and my kids had a ball making them.

Thing #2 loves to cook, and no bake cookies are one of the easiest things to make. So yesterday when the kids were wanting a treat we made these cookies.

I love these little nests, and so did my kids. Apparently they never thought that they could shape no bake cookies. They were so careful making sure that they made them look just so. I was great! We had some jellybeans and so we put them in our little cookies nests.
They seriously thought that this was the best treat ever. It was super easy and the kids enjoyed it. And that my friends is what this is all about.

And sorry for the blurry pictures, my kids are really wanting to learn how to take pictures and what better way to let them practice then on something they made!
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...