Friday, April 29, 2011

Fantastic Friday #17

Can you believe that it is Friday all ready?! I hope that you have all had a great week, and that it has been productive. I have a quilt up on my frame that I am super close to finishing quilting, and when I get close to the end I just get a little bit antsy and just want it done! At this rate, I should have it done to show you next week!

Last weeks party was huge! It was so much fun to browse through all the links and look at all the inspiration and craftiness of all you guys! I just loved it - and I probably spent way too much time looking through all of your blogs! But boy I had a good time doing it!
This week I chose to feature these awesome bathroom signs from Turbo Bubble Gum. I have a really hard time decorating the bathroom. It is so hard for me that I just don't do it. I basically just hang the same pressed flower pictures in the guest bathroom and call it good! But anyway, she made these signs as a knock-off from Land of Nod, and I have to say that I like her version a lot better!  These signs are great - I happen to have a couple of boys that could use this reminder - just about everyday!

Grab a button to let everyone know that you were featured!

Iron Violet Designs

Now for the real reason you are all here - to share everything Fantastic that you have been working on this week! Share with us your latest and greatest stuff and start linking your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, I like followers - it makes me feel good. But I won't delete your link if you don't.
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! Everyone needs a little comment love!
Iron Violet Designs


Let's get started:
Pin It! \

4 comments:

  1. Jen,

    Thanks for the Linky Party. I followed you and would love a follow back at either my april give-away or "PARTY IN PARIS". I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    Blessings, Renee
    Http://Renee-joyjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the Par-tay! I am your newest follower and would LOVE for you to follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting & I appreciate the time you take to comment on my designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog visit and linky party! You'll have to let me know if you make one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...