Friday, January 14, 2011

Fantastic Friday #2

Our party last week was awesome! We had 17 people come and link up. I love all of them, but my favorite one was these love letters by Somewhere in Craftland. I love this idea of having a picture of abstract things that make letters. (I am thinking of my P365 - I could get 26 pictures taken just doing this!) But go and check out her blog, she is so talented and has many wonderful items for inspiration!


So, grab a button to let everyone know that you have been featured here!

Iron Violet Designs

Now onto our party for this week. Let's see what you all have been up to this week, and link your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! Comments are like warm fuzzies, they make everyone feel good.
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs. You know you want to do this, now is a perfect time!
Iron Violet Designs

Let's get started:

Pin It! \

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just linked up my duty station blocks on your linky party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the feature. I am glad you liked them. They are so fun to make and the kids LOVE helping me find "letters" around the house.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Thanks for commenting on my blog! You are so right about the warm fuzzy thing. Comments and new followers just make my day.

    Thanks for hosting this parting, I linked up my fabric magnets.

    Oh, and I'm following you now :-) Please stop by again anytime. I love meeting new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Friday came way tooooo fast, and obviously I didn't get linked up. But plan on something from me for this Friday {fingers crossed anyway}. And when I'm caught up on homework I'll come check out the links. The kids being out of school throws my whole routine out the window ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...