Friday, January 28, 2011

Fantastic Friday #4

It's that Fantastic time again! I have been so busy this week, but in a very good way. I have gotten lots of crafts done and even stayed on top of the house cleaning and everything else! I hope all of you had just as good a week. We had 29 links last week! Our party is getting bigger every week! Isn't it so fun. I know that I have a great time looking at all of the fun things that you all make and getting inspiration from them!

I have also reached 50 followers! Yes, 50! I am going to do a giveaway next week to celebrate, so stay tuned to see what it is! ;)

This week I chose this Fantastic clock to feature from Reloved Rubbish. You need to check this out! I cannot believe the before and after pictures. Simply amazing. I am now on the lookout for one of these at the thrift store! Also you should see some of the other stuff that she has on her blog. Amazing!

So, grab a button to let everyone know that you have been featured here!

Iron Violet Designs

Now onto our party for this week. Let's see what you all have been up to this week, and link your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! I absolutely love it when people comment on my stuff - positively of course - and I know that everyone else does as well!
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs. You know you want to do this, and heavens knows it makes me feel good! ;)
Iron Violet Designs

Let's get started:
Pin It! \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...