Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am Stylin'

I get to share my excitement with all of you today! I just received my first blog award! Bethany for Sweet Bee Buzzings gave me the Stylish Blogger Award. It was so sweet of her. Sometimes you feel like you are just writing for your own sake, but it is nice to know that someone appreciates what I put up on here! Thank you so much Bethany for this, you are wonderful!

As part of this award you are supposed to share 7 things about you - I am not sure I even have that many things that will interest you, but I will give it a try.

ONE - It is a very rare occasion that I miss working out. Which consists of running and kettlebells. I think in the last year and half I have only missed 3 days. Conan says that I over train, but I just think I am a better mom when I have done something for myself before I have to take care of the kids. And I just love, love, love it.

TWO - I have no artistic ability, when it comes to drawing. Not one ounce. The rest of my family is awesome to say the least. One good thing about this is that my kids never ask me to draw anything because they know that they can do just as good of job; or they just ask Conan and know they will get something spectacular.

THREE - I am a piano teacher. I love teaching piano, it is stressful at times and I say that I will never do it again, but I always do. I love being able to teach kids and adults something that they are so proud of accomplishing. And seeing the look on their faces after they play a recital song is worth every minute spent teaching them.

FOUR - I am very social. I love to go places, hang out with friends and have people over and talk, talk, talk, talk! Sometimes this drives Conan crazy because he is not a talker, but he is so sweet and understands that this is who I am and I need to get this out of my system. It works well for our relationship because he is a listener, so I could go on for hours to him and he loves it.

FIVE - My favorite food is chocolate - snickers candy bars to be exact. Thing #1 is such a good kid, whenever he gets a treat from something and he picks a snickers he will always share it with me. I also love broccoli. I know that is weird, but it my trying to eat healthier it has really grown on me. I eat it just about every night - steamed with whatever we are having. And my kids are even eat it without complaining.

SIX -  I love my family. They are the world to me. Conan is such a wonderful husband, he supports me in whatever I want to do. I love my kids - even when they are not obedient and I tend to yell at them. I love to hang out with my siblings. Whenever we get together we never really do anything, we just tend to hang out and socialize. I also love my faith. It is a huge part of who I am and who I am trying to teach my children to become.

SEVEN - Alright, I am really running out of things to tell you about me. My life is not that interesting I seem to do the same things everyday. But I love to blog. Starting this blog has been such a good experience for me. I enjoy all of the people that I have met and the talent that is out there. I am constantly amazed at what you all can do. You really inspire me to try new things and be better.

Thanks again Bethany for this award! I hope that all of you are having a wonderful day. I am hoping to finish up a sewing project to share with all of you tomorrow!
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jenni! It was nice to read more about you too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...