Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365 -week 1

I hope that you are all having a great weekend. I have been doing laundry, and then some more laundry and then even a little bit more laundry. I have sick kids - every single one of them has thrown up within the last 48 hours. But between switching loads, giving saltines, and telling the kids to take a nap I managed to put all of my pictures into my digital page to share with all of you today.

I am not sure how many of you scrapbook, but I love digital scrapbooking! It is so easy. At first I was a little bit uncertain of it, because I was not sure if I had enough computer knowledge to make this work. However, when I was thinking that I did not think about the fact that I was using photoshop to alter the family photos I took for other people.

Yea, so when I finally took the plunge it was a piece of cake. This is my layout for this first week of Project 365, 51 more to go! ;) I will use this template for the whole month of January and then use a different one for February and so on for March and etc, etc, etc. Nothing too exciting this week - I will be showing you how to make these PB knockoff candles later this week. They are so easy and that small cream one looks just like the one in the catalog! And that one was my friends!

Now I have quite a bit of scrapbooking supplies that I am not quite sure what they will be used for. I have to admit I am a hoarder - but I am slowly finding things that I want to make. For example I am working on a gratitude journal for 2011. I should have it done here this week.

Also there is still time to link up to our Fantastic Friday link party! Show us what you got!
Pin It! \

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this! You are going to do a great job with your P365. And you will love looking back at the regular day-to-day stuff captured all in one place like this! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...